Sales Representative – South Australia
SENEC is one of the worlds leading providers of innovative energy storage solutions for private households and businesses. The internationally expanding company based in Leipzig and Cologne has been in the market since 2009 and is one of the pioneers of the storage industry. Australia represents the worlds biggest growth market for residential solar & storage, and Senec have been operational here since 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales person, to join one of the key players in one of the worlds biggest growth industries. Key to Senec’s ethos is a deep and thorough understanding our our customer and partner’s needs, this role requires the successful applicant to learn these needs, and collaborate on solutions to fill them.
Here at Senec Australia we‘re looking to strengthen our team by appointing a Sales Representative
The Sales Representative Role
As a sales representative your core responsibility will be to drive sales in your territory, working closely with our partner organisations (retail & wholesale) in that territory. Through regular contact and communication you must manage existing relationship’s, whilst also attracting new business. All sales activity will be documented and shared with both Australian & German head offices, working closely together to reach targets.
- Drive sales
- Maximise existing and identify new sales opportunities
- Work closely with retail partners, providing necessary support to get systems sold
- Motivate and collaborate with existing partners to maximise sales
- Negotiating prices and offering incentives
- Attracting new business
- Passing on market feedback to head office
- Collaboration on sales training with partners
- Trade show and industry event attendance + support for partners where necessary
- Compile both prospective and actual sales reports
Requirements for the Sales Representative
- Drive and passion for sales
- Willingness & ability to travel interstate
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in delivering training
- Proven track record of working autonomously, whilst hitting targets
- Valid & Full Australian driving license
If you feel you are suitable for our Sales Representative position, and would like to work for a multi-award winning company, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Cover letter
3. Possible start date and salary expectations
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?