Internal Sales Assistant $45,000 – $49,999
SENEC is one of the worlds leading providers of innovative energy storage solutions for private households and businesses. The internationally expanding company based in Leipzig and Cologne has been in the market since 2009 and is one of the pioneers of the storage industry. Australia represents the worlds biggest growth market for residential solar & storage, and Senec have been operational here since 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales person, to join one of the key players in one of the worlds biggest growth industries. Key to Senec’s ethos is a deep and thorough understanding our our customer and partner’s needs, this role requires the successful applicant to learn these needs, and collaborate on solutions to fill them.
Internal Sales Assistant
As an internal sales assistant your core responsibility will be to assist the sales teams in their activities, tracking all sales actions and ensuring the fulfillment of procedure. This role will also entail external communication with sales partners nationwide, as well as end user’s.
- Fulfillment of internal sales reports & procedures
- Sales administration, including communication and collaboration with other departments and external partners e.g. logistics & operation
- Distribution of sales leads, marketing material & sales tools
- Internal communication with and coordination of sales teams nationwide
- Lead qualification, via telephone & email communication
- Optimisation of internal sales procedures, maximising procedure efficiency
- Sourcing of new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and external sales communication
- Communicate with external partners, providing sales assistance in sales admin where necessary
- Driving the creation of new sales material, with support from marketing and external agencies
Requirements for the Internal Sales Assistant
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Word, Excel,
- Ability to follow procedure accurately and consistently
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills and organisational proficiency
- Proven track record of working autonomously
- Flexibility to work as a member of a growing/dynamic team, completing tasks outside your job description on occasion.
- Experience utilising CRM tools, e.g Pipedrive/Hubspot & Order Management tools, e.g Xero / Microsoft Dynamics
If you feel you are suitable for our Sales Representative position, and would like to work for a multi-award winning company, please send your application to email@example.com, including:
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Cover letter
3. Possible start date and salary expectations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?