Service & Project Electrical Engineer $70K to $80k
SENEC is one of the worlds leading providers of innovative storage solutions for private households and businesses. The internationally expanding company based in Leipzig and Cologne has been in the market since 2009 and is one of the pioneers of the storage industry. Australia represents the words biggest growth market for residential solar & storage, and Senec has been operational here since 2017. In 2018, Senec became a 100% owned subsidiary of EnBW, one of Europe’s largest power utilities.
The Senec Australia team is growing, and we’re currently searching for a Service & Project engineer.
- Setup and run a certification process for our installers in Australia including administration, technical trainings and tests.
- Provide technical and installation support to our partners/installers in Australia.
- Support our partners during big tender offers and projects in the bid phase as well as during delivery and installation.
- Handling warranty claims in Australia, working closely with German HQ.
- Follow market trends, the competitive landscape and determine the product needs of our customers.
- Analysing the technical requirements for our storage systems with regards to:
- Technical specifications from grid operators
- Presenting such requirements to the German Product Management
Requirements for the position:
- Electrical Technician or Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in providing outstanding B2B customer service through technical expertise for technical products
- Fluent technical English & German is essential
- Ability and willingness to stay in Australia over a period of two years
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time
Working at Senec:
- Being part of a successful, stable and internationally expanding company.
- Experiencing one of the most dynamic and currently fastest growing markets in the
- Renewable energy is one of the world’s most dynamic and innovative industries, with seemingly unlimited growth potential. Within this larger context, residential storage is a key market, expanding globally each year. Working for Senec is, therefore, an extremely valuable ‘foot in the door’.
- Indefinite employment contract.
- Flat hierarchies and creative working environment.
If you meet this profile and you would like to work in a multi-award-winning company send your application today, including:
- Cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates (as PDF document)
- Possible start of work and your salary expectations
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an electrical engineer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?